Daily Wrap-Up App
Simplify Required Pre and Post Production Records with the Daily Wrap-Up App
Tablets, not computers, belong in the kitchen. The Daily Wrap-Up app, a tablet-based mobile app, allows users to easily enter required post-production quantities for automatic roll-up across the district. Menu information including recipes and videos flow directly from the Menu Planning module and pre-populates the corresponding production record data fields, connecting the menu planning and production record process into one simple procedure. The Daily Wrap-Up app allows managers to electronically sign their production records and record labor hours to calculate meals per labor hour (MPLH) and other daily metrics for their buildings.
Daily Wrap-Up App & Production Record Features
- Swap out or add last minute items
- View recipes, meal preparation, handling, holding and serving instructions
- Record time and temp
- View required inventory quantities
- Enter labor hours to calculate MLPH
- Add notes to explain any anomalies
- Highlighted missing values ensures balances are correct
- User, date and time recorded for audit purposes
- Roll up records for multiple serving sites
- Save production record reports in multiple formats in a standard format
- Additional reports include satellite tracking form, item, recipe and administrative review reports.