Professional Standards Compliance Made Easy
- The Indiana Department of Education has purchased and provided one login for every sponsor.
- inTEAM’s eLearning course library contains enough courses and training material to meet 100% of the annual Professional Standards training hour requirements for each job position.
- The course catalog identifies courses that meet the requirements for all Child Nutrition employees, including Directors, Managers and Staff.
- The library contains courses specifically designed for Indiana and a series of “Coffee Break Webinars” that include certificates of completion.
- Content is continuously updated to reflect regulatory updates, customer feedback, and custom requests from states and districts to meet their state and local needs.
Ease of Administration
- An interactive dashboard makes it easy to track course activity, monitor grades, progress to goals and more.
- All critical information is in one place making it easy to manage an unlimited numbers of learners.
- Easily assign courses to individuals, teams and job classifications.
- Set reminders and receive notifications when a course is or isn’t completed.
- Earned training hours are documented with Course Certificates and a Learner Transcript consistent with the USDA tracking tool, automatically tracking total hours earned.
- Earn Professional Standards credit anywhere, anytime!
- Courses are web-based, available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access.
- All classes can be completed at your own pace. Save your work and pick up right where you left off.
- An interactive dashboard makes it easy to track assignments, progress and completions.
- After completion of all courses, users will receive automatic certificates.
Indiana eLearning Course Library
- After School Snack Program
- Applications for Managers
- Civil Rights Compliance
- Counting for Cashiers
- Counting for Managers
- Counting for Directors
- Crediting Foods
- Food Production Record
- Local Wellness Policy
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Menu Planners
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Managers
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Cashiers
- Standardized Recipes
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 1: Understanding USDA Guidance and Civil Rights Laws for Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 2: Understanding the Role of the 504 Coordinator in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 3: Understanding the Role of the School Nurse in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 4: Understanding Food Service’s Role in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Verification for Directors
- Weight vs Volume
Indiana CN Program Coffee Break Webinars
- • Buy American
• Direct Certification
• DoD Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
• Effective Date Waiver
• Eligibility Disclosure Requirements
• Enriched Grains
• Excess Funds Coffee Break Webinar
• Excess Inventory of USDA Foods
• Food Safety Basics
• Food Safety Plan
• Free and Reduced Process
• Navigating the IDOE Website
• New Creditable Items
• Offer vs. Serve Best Practices
• Offer vs. Serve Breakfast
• Offer vs. Serve Lunch
• On-Site Review
• Organize Your School Nutrition Program with the New Calendar of Due Dates
• Prepping for Success
• Processing USDA Foods
• Professional Standards
• Resource Management Review Coffee Break Webinar
• Smart Snacks: Coffee Bars, School Stores, and Fundraisers
• Special Dietary Needs- Milk
• Unpaid Meal Charges Updates, Best Practices, and State Board of Accounts Recommendations
• Updates and Reminders
• Updates from the Field
• USDA Foods Annual Pre-Order Survey
• Verification 101
• Verification Refresher
• Verification Summary
• Whole GrainRich Requirements Coffee Break Webinar
Effectively Managing Operations During COVID-19
Schools are shifting from traditional cafeteria meals to providing home meal kits and potentially contact-less meal service into the Fall.
To help with this shift, inTEAM is providing our Menu Planning and Meal Kit Platform free to all Indiana districts.
This software makes it simple to plan, pre-cost, procure, make last-minute changes and then produce, distribute and support reimbursement claims for healthy school breakfasts, lunches, and suppers. Learn More for a brief video overview.
eLearning Made Simple
Indiana’s Dedicated Consultant
Hello Indiana! My name is Rachel Beach and I have been working closely with the Indiana Department of Education since 2016 in supporting Indiana SFAs by providing them access to inTEAM’s eLearning platform and developing Indiana-specific courses. I am here to help Indiana users with any of their consulting and/or software needs, so please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns! Rachel@e-inteam.com | 859-609-5519
A little about me: I started working in Child Nutrition in 2014, and I have worked at inTEAM as a Consultant since 2015. My previous work experience includes working as a Food Service Director at a small, independent district in Kentucky, so I am familiar with the daily operations at a district level. I also worked at the Kentucky Department of Education, where my duties included assisting with Administrative Reviews, supporting districts with their menu planning, and providing training to SFAs. I graduated from the University of Kentucky (Go Cats!) in 2011 with a degree in Human Nutrition. I am based out of Northern Kentucky, so I am just across the river from y’all. 😊