Professional Standards Compliance Made Easy
- The Indiana Department of Education has purchased and provided one login for every sponsor.
- inTEAM’s eLearning course library contains enough courses and training material to meet 100% of the annual Professional Standards training hour requirements for each job position.
- The course catalog identifies courses that meet the requirements for all Child Nutrition employees, including Directors, Managers and Staff.
- The library contains courses specifically designed for Indiana and a series of “Coffee Break Webinars” that include certificates of completion.
- Content is continuously updated to reflect regulatory updates, customer feedback and custom requests from states and districts to meet their state and local needs.
Ease of Administration
- An interactive dashboard makes it easy to track course activity, monitor grades, progress to goals and more.
- All critical information is in one place making it easy to manage an unlimited numbers of learners.
- Easily assign courses to individuals, teams and job classifications.
- Set reminders and receive notifications when a course is or isn’t completed.
- Earned training hours are documented with Course Certificates and a Learner Transcript consistent with the USDA tracking tool, automatically tracking total hours earned.
- Earn Professional Standards credit anywhere, anytime!
- Courses are web-based, available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access.
- All classes can be completed at your own pace. Save your work and pick up right where you left off.
- An interactive dashboard makes it easy to track assignments, progress and completions.
- After completion of all courses, users will receive automatic certificates.
Indiana eLearning Course Library
- After School Snack Program
- Applications for Managers
- Civil Rights Compliance
- Counting for Cashiers
- Counting for Managers
- Counting for Directors
- Crediting Foods
- Food Production Record
- Local Wellness Policy
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Menu Planners
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Managers
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Cashiers
- Standardized Recipes
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 1: Understanding USDA Guidance and Civil Rights Laws for Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 2: Understanding the Role of the 504 Coordinator in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 3: Understanding the Role of the School Nurse in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 4: Understanding Food Service’s Role in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Verification for Directors
- Weight vs Volume
Indiana CN Program Coffee Break Webinars
- Buy American
- Food Safety Basics
- Food Safety Plan
- Free and Reduced Disclosure Process
- Free and Reduced Updates and Reminders
- Important Direct Certification Updates
- On-Site Review
- Organize Your School Nutrition Program with the New Calendar of Due Dates
- Smart Snacks for Elementary Schools
- Smart Snacks for Middle Schools
- Smart Snacks for High Schools
- Smart Snacks for Food Service Directors
- Special Dietary Needs-Milk
- Unpaid Meal Charges Updates, Best Practices, and State Board of Accounts Recommendations
- IDOE Updates and Reminders
- Verification Summary
- Verification Updates and Reminders
Watch the Video to Learn More
Hello Indiana! My name is Jennifer Frank and I’m Indiana’s eLearning Project Manager. I work closely with the Indiana Department of Education, supporting Indiana SFAs by providing them access to inTEAM’s eLearning platform and developing Indiana-specific courses. I am here to help you with any of your eLearning needs, so please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!
A little about me: I have worked in the nutrition industry for over 9 years, including five years working in federal nutrition programs. I have extensive experience working with school food service directors in program operations, compliance, and technology solutions for program accountability and financial solvency. My interest in therapeutic diets has also given me specialized knowledge of accommodation requirements for students with special dietary needs. My degree is in Human Nutrition from Arizona State University and I am currently based out of Fort Collins, Colorado.