Professional Standards Compliance Made Easy
- The Indiana Department of Education has purchased and provided one login for every sponsor.
- inTEAM’s eLearning course library contains enough courses and training material to meet 100% of the annual Professional Standards training hour requirements for each job position.
- The course catalog identifies courses that meet the requirements for all Child Nutrition employees, including Directors, Managers and Staff.
- The library contains courses specifically designed for Indiana and a series of “Coffee Break Webinars” that include certificates of completion.
- Content is continuously updated to reflect regulatory updates, customer feedback and custom requests from states and districts to meet their state and local needs.
Ease of Administration
- An interactive dashboard makes it easy to track course activity, monitor grades, progress to goals and more.
- All critical information is in one place making it easy to manage an unlimited numbers of learners.
- Easily assign courses to individuals, teams and job classifications.
- Set reminders and receive notifications when a course is or isn’t completed.
- Earned training hours are documented with Course Certificates and a Learner Transcript consistent with the USDA tracking tool, automatically tracking total hours earned.
- Earn Professional Standards credit anywhere, anytime!
- Courses are web-based, available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access.
- All classes can be completed at your own pace. Save your work and pick up right where you left off.
- An interactive dashboard makes it easy to track assignments, progress and completions.
- After completion of all courses, users will receive automatic certificates.
Indiana eLearning Course Library
- After School Snack Program
- Applications for Managers
- Civil Rights Compliance
- Counting for Cashiers
- Counting for Managers
- Counting for Directors
- Crediting Foods
- Food Production Record
- Local Wellness Policy
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Menu Planners
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Managers
- Nutritional Quality and Meal Pattern for Cashiers
- Standardized Recipes
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 1: Understanding USDA Guidance and Civil Rights Laws for Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 2: Understanding the Role of the 504 Coordinator in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 3: Understanding the Role of the School Nurse in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Series Part 4: Understanding Food Service’s Role in Accommodating Disabilities in School Meals
- Verification for Directors
- Weight vs Volume
Indiana CN Program Coffee Break Webinars
- Buy American
- Food Safety Basics
- Food Safety Plan
- Free and Reduced Disclosure Process
- Free and Reduced Updates and Reminders
- Important Direct Certification Updates
- On-Site Review
- Organize Your School Nutrition Program with the New Calendar of Due Dates
- Smart Snacks for Elementary Schools
- Smart Snacks for Middle Schools
- Smart Snacks for High Schools
- Smart Snacks for Food Service Directors
- Special Dietary Needs-Milk
- Unpaid Meal Charges Updates, Best Practices, and State Board of Accounts Recommendations
- IDOE Updates and Reminders
- Verification Summary
- Verification Updates and Reminders
Watch the Video to Learn More
Hello Indiana! My name is Rachel Beach and I have been working closely with the Indiana Department of Education since 2016 in supporting Indiana SFAs by providing them access to inTEAM’s eLearning platform and developing Indiana-specific courses. I am here to help Indiana users with any of their consulting and/or software needs, so please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!
A little about me: I started working in Child Nutrition in 2014, and I have worked at inTEAM as a Consultant since 2015. My previous work experience includes working as a Food Service Director at a small, independent district in Kentucky, so I am familiar with the daily operations at a district level. I also worked at the Kentucky Department of Education, where my duties included assisting with Administrative Reviews, supporting districts with their menu planning, and providing training to SFAs. I graduated from the University of Kentucky (Go Cats!) in 2011 with a degree in Human Nutrition. I am based out of Northern Kentucky, so I am just across the river from y’all. 😊