inTEAM’s catalog of courses has been developed specifically to meet 100% of the USDA Professional Standards required annual individual training needs of Child Nutrition Program Directors, Managers, and Cashiers. Courses can be used for initial training, preparation for Administrative Reviews and as Corrective Action for adverse findings.
Courses are continuously updated to reflect regulatory changes and new courses are developed in response to customer feedback. In addition to the standard course content within our library, all courses may be customized to include State specific regulations, policies, etc. We work in concert with our customers to develop new custom content for both live training and eLearning and new content that is generic in nature is provided to all of our customers in accordance with regulations regarding the utilization of Federal Funds.
Administrative functions in inTEAM’s LMS include
- Standard and customization of reports on grades, participation, registration, and usage in either HTML CSV (Excel) reports
- Custom learning paths to ensure learners are on track with their training requirements
- Creation of transcripts, learner certificates and more
- Automatic notifications of certification renewals or expirations
- USDA complaint report to track Professional Standards training requirements